The newly redesigned Archibald duffle bag now offers even more space and versatility. The exterior boasts a roomy compartment built exclusively to keep shoes separate from your belongings. The large front pocket snaps securely shut with two leather straps. Brass buckles and contrast stitching add chic vintage flair. An extra-large zippered back pocket, the open, magnetic-snap side pocket keeps your items safely within reach. Thick crazy horse leather plus the built-in Hubbard I.D. tag makes the Archibald the consummate travel bag. This duffle is airline cabin approved and the soft, yet rugged, crazy horse leather allows you to safely squash the bag into overhead bins without ever losing shape.
The newly redesigned Archibald has a spacious interior - ideal for lengthy journeys. The inside zippered compartment is ideal for keeping toiletries separated from clothing. There are now four separate open pockets plus the handy, built-in keychain holder to make staying organized a snap. Top handles are crafted of cushioned crazy horse leather for comfort, looks, and strength. The removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap provides extra carrying comfort. The Archibald is available in two rich shades of brown. This duffle is hand-crafted by our skilled artisans of full-grain crazy horse leather, known for its striking beauty and incredible durability. Make this bag uniquely yours by adding a monogram by Yukon.
- 22" Top L - 23" Bottom L x 10" W x 9.9" H - 55.8 cm Top L - 58.4 cm Bottom L x 25.4 cm W x 25 cm H
- Front Pocket: 12" x 8.6" - 30 cm x 22 cm
- Back Zipper Pocket: 12.5" x 8.6" - 32 cm x 22 cm
Magnetic Side Pocket: 7.1 " x 6.7 " - 18 cm x 17 cm
- Interior Open Pockets x 4: 2 pockets : 5.3" x 5.51" - 13.5 x 14 cm / 2 pockets : 4.7" x 5.51" - 12 x 14 cm
- Interior Zipper Pocket: 9.05" x 5.51" - 23 cm x 14 cm
- Straps - Extended: 49.2" - 125 cm Shortened: 25.5" - 65 cm
- Zippered Shoe Compartment: 10.6" W x 5.31" H x 14.5" L - 27 cm W x 13.5 cm H x 37 cm L
- 4.95 lbs - 2.25 kgs
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- YKK Zipper
- Attached Hubbard I.D. tag and a detachable Caribou shoulder pad.
- Exterior pockets: 1 front pocket, 1 back zipper pocket, 1 magnetic side pocket, and 1 zipper shoe compartment.
- Interior pockets: 1 zipper pocket, 4 open pockets, 1 large compartment.
- Two carrying options: Top leather grab handle or removable shoulder strap
- Comes with a drawstring dust bag.
- The unique color-changing ability that only crazy horse leather provides guarantees that each bag is one-of-a-kind
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Made a wonderful gift. Perfect for a one-or two-night stay. Love the thick leather, sturdy craftsmanship and the available pockets for smaller items.
Beautiful bag, made a perfect gift
I have had leather backpacks, duffel and briefcases. This is by far the best back I have had. Workmanship is great and the leather is thick.
I believe this will be my last duffle purchase.
Really well made and shipped extremely fast. Very satisfied with the quality and appearance.
We received the bag today and we were very pleased with the quality, construction, and hardware. Our only disappointment was the 5-7 day shipping. We ordered the bag on 12/11 and just received it today 12/28. It was purchased as a Christmas gift for our son who did not receive it on time. However, your company was very responsive in offering apologies and a credit towards the bag. We realize it is the year of Covid, but all other companies were able to ship in a timely manner. Perhaps it would be better to use UPS instead of FedEx as your shipping company. We have had multiple problems with FedEx over the years, but never UPS.
It is with great concern that we received your email outlining the problem you had with delivery. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Feedbacks are a vital part of our growth and for that, we are most grateful. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused by reasons beyond our control.
I received my bag promptly, seems to be very well made. The leather is beautiful and smells great! The stitching is nice and the lining is good quality. I look forward to using it on my travels it gives that old school aesthetic with modern quality control. Great gift for those who like the finer things.