If you are looking for the perfect crossbody bag, your search ends here. The Macaulay Crossbody Bag is as functional as it is beautiful. Meticulous hand-stitching, reliable YKK zippers, and beautifully embossed full-grain leather make this deceptively rugged bag the ideal go-everywhere bag. The Macaulay has convenient front and side zippered pockets and a convertible strap that transforms the Macaulay into a shoulder, crossbody, or messenger bag. A roomy interior holds everything else, and the convertible strap provides the ultimate in versatility. Inside there is a small compartment and one separate small pocket for keeping small items in reach. Lightweight and easy to use this bag is great for using around campus or on short trips. This distinctive unisex bag is available in camel, tan, and chestnut - all buttery-soft authentic crazy horse leather.
- 11"L x 6.7"H x 2.4"W / 28cm x 17cm x 6cm
- Front Pocket: 7"L x 5.73"H / 18x13,5 cm
- Strap: 41"/ 104 cm
Weight: 0.97 lbs/ 0.44 kg
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- YKK Zipper
- Comes with a cotton drawstring dust bag
- External Structure: 1 front zipper pocket and 1 zipper pocket at the back.
- Internal Structure: 1 small zipper compartment, 1 open inside pocket.
- The bag gets an authentic and unique vintage look with time
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- Adjustable leather straps
- The unique color-changing ability that only crazy horse leather provides guarantees that each bag is one-of-a-kind
Shipping was super quick and arrived early. Bag is light, great quality, and surprisingly spacious!
I'm now in charge of carrying not only my personal belongings (keys, wallet, phone, etc), but the wife has decided to add her billfold and phone to my bag as well when we go out. Super pleased with the purchase.
Second purchase from Yukon... and got this in a tan... so it literally matches anything all year long... roomier than I imagined... quality is there... really love the aging factor of the crazy horse leather... don't think I could ever buy another purse or bag that wasn't this type of leather... super convenient style of bag... so happy i bought... totally worth the price... I got mine on sale... im happy.
Just received my hand bag and love it. What a quality bag!! Yes this one is $205 but worth every penny and then some. We get what we pay for.I would give it 10 stars if I could.
Tom Young Alameda, CA