The newly redesigned and renamed Yukon Leather Backpack can take you from school to work to exploring the most rugged terrain with aplomb. Handcrafted from hardy crazy horse leather, this versatile bag is built to last. The spacious interior boasts a secure snap-closure compartment large enough to tote laptops up to 16 inches(Macbook Pro 16"). An additional large, zippered compartment, a roomy open pocket, and a built-in keychain holder make staying organized effortlessly. The stylish exterior has a snap-close pocket that cleverly hides an open pocket large enough to stash a notebook. Two side pockets and a convenient back pocket are all secured with durable YKK zippers. The top zips shut, and an attractive fold-over top flap adds an extra layer of security with two snap-shut, buckled straps. The padded leather carry-handle and the adjustable, ergonomic shoulder straps make this bag comfortable and easy to carry. The Yukon comes complete with softly padded, detachable Caribou shoulder pads to provide the ultimate in comfort.
Beautifully embossed crazy horse leather, striking contrast stitching, and polished brass accents create a bag that is sophisticated enough for any workplace. The soft, yet resilient crazy horse leather and the exceptional workmanship combine to produce a sturdy bag that can last a lifetime with proper care.
- 15.7" x 11.8" x 6.3" (40cm x 30cm x 16cm)
- Front Pocket: 8.26" x 9.05" - 21 cm x 23 cm
- Side Pockets: 9.84 " x 5.11 " - 25 cm x 13 cm
- Interior Open Pocket: 5.51" x 7.08" - 14 cm x 18 cm
- Interior Zipper Pocket: 4.92" x 7.08" - 12.5 cm x 18 cm
- Open/Hidden Pocket: 7.87" x 5.9" - 20 cm x 15 cm
- Back Zipper Pocket: 4.92" x 7.08" - 12.5 cm x 18 cm
- Straps - Extended: 32.2" - 82 cm Shortened: 23.6" - 60 cm
4.29 lbs ( 1.95 kg)
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- Comes with a drawstring dust bag
- YKK Zipper
- Exterior pockets: 1 front pocket with magnetic closure, 1 open/hidden pocket, 2 side zipper pockets, and 1 zipper pocket at the back.
- Interior pockets: 1 large compartment, 1 laptop compartment designed for up to 15/16" Macbook Pro, 1 zipper pocket, and 1 inside pocket.
- Comes with softly padded, detachable Caribou shoulder pads.
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- Adjustable leather straps
- Built-in keychain holder
- The unique color-changing ability that only crazy horse leather provides guarantees that each bag is one-of-a-kind
15/16" Size Laptop Compartment
- Fits up to 15/16" MacBook Pro and similarly-sized laptops.
I wanted a nice, big, sturdy, well-made, leather backpack that would hold it's shape. Everything about it is finely crafted. It feels nice, smells nice, and the look of the leather is better than anything else I'd seen. I chose the right seller to finally get my ideal bag.
This is a beautifully designed and finished bag at a pretty reasonable price. I had never bought from Yukon before and wasn’t sure what to expect at this price point, but needn’t have been concerned. Shipping was also lightning fast - I’ve waited longer for a parcel to arrive from the other side of the UK than I waited for this to arrive from Turkey! Import duties appear also to already have been paid - at any rate, there were no additional delays or charges for the bag to clear customs. There is very little that I would change about this bag - it looks, feels and smells like a million dollars - although I could probably live without the faux buckles, which don’t add a lot to the package for me. Highly recommended!
Excellent quality. Feels like forever when you touch it. I gifted it for a 50th bday and his comment was “ wow. That’s a lifetime gift. “
Fast delivery also.
Just received this bag and I am pleased to see the quality and craftsmanship that went into this one. Its a nice sturdy bag that is able to stand up on its own and has been getting compliments everywhere I go. It is a little boxy / uncomfortable when wearing on your back as it is doesn't seem to find a natural resting place. Maybe I don't have the straps at the right length, but the handle (which is great) sags down and is always in the way when first putting on. Not sure how to fix that issue.
I recently purchased this bag in Camel and I've gotta say it's just as beautiful as the photos show, and just as rugged while being sophisticated as I imagined it to be. The full grain leather is soft and I can really tell that it will just get better with time. I want to tote this with me everywhere. The pockets are perfectly placed for easy access. The two on the side are nice and deep, and the others are really nice for smaller items. It is sturdy enough to stand on its own if it's filled appropriately to where it balances. The zippers are rugged as well, and overall I am VERY pleased. I use this in lieu of a briefcase or saddle bag for work since I like to have my hands free. I've received so many compliments on the quality and style of it. Definitely worth every penny!
This is beautiful. The quality is amazing! Well worth the money and will be using it daily .