The new Hess mini backpack is the perfect way to stay organized throughout a busy day. Lightweight and comfortably portable, the new Hess is spacious enough to carry your laptop, papers, and books, while the conveniently smaller size takes the weight off. The zippered inner pocket can hold your phone and wallet perfectly.
Handcrafted of full-grain crazy horse leather, this rugged little backpack will remain effortlessly beautiful while reliably storing everything you need for the day. A large front pocket and two handy side pockets snap shut for security and ease of access. A roomy back pocket and a large inner pocket keep your valuables safe and secure with YKK zippers – the most dependable zipper on the market. There are two additional pockets for keeping cellphones and keys within easy reach. Ergonomic straps and a sturdy top handle provide comfort in carrying. Meticulous detailing, contrast stitching, and buckle adornments are skillfully combined to create a stylish bag you can count on at work or play.
The Hess mini backpack is available in five colors – Tan, Chestnut or Camel. Have Yukon add a custom monogram for an extra-personal touch.
- 9.44"L (11.8 " with side pockets) x 12.2"H x 4.3" W (24cm (30 cm with side pockets) x 31 cm x 11 cm)
- Front Pocket: 3.93" x 6.29" x 1.57" - 10 cm x 16 cm x 4 cm
- Side Pockets: 4.33" x 3.54"x 1.57" - 11 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm
- Interior Open Pockets: 4.33" - 3.54" - 4.52" - 11 cm - 9 cm x 11.5 cm
- Interior Zipper Pocket: 7.48" x 5.31" - 19 cm x 13.5 cm
- Back Zipper Pocket: 7.67" x 5.11" - 19.5 cm x 13 cm
- 2.53 lbs - 1.15 kg
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- Adjustable leather straps
- 12L maximum carrying capacity
- Comes with a drawstring dust bag.
- The unique color-changing ability that only crazy horse leather provides guarantees that each bag is one-of-a-kind
- Leather-lined, comfortable grab handle
- External Structure: 1 front pocket, two small side pockets, and one zipper pocket at the back.
- Internal Structure: 2 open pockets, and one zipper pocket.
- 13” MacBook Air/MacBook Pro and similarly sized laptops and devices.
I love my backpack! It is absolutely beautiful. It is very well made too. I wanted a leather backpack like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider for a very long time. I finally found it. You will love this backpack. Get it!
I love small backpacks and I when I saw this one, I ordered it in pecan and let me say I'm very impressed. It's the perfect size and color 😍 shipping was fast!! I overall just love everything about it.
If you're hesitant, don't be. Just buy it. You won't regret it!
The quality of this bag is phenomenal. Gorgeous bag worthy of 6 stars.
Two things: Customers, make sure you understand the true size of this bag. It’s small and their posted measurements are a little misleading, as the overall width includes the two side pockets. The main compartment is smaller than most people would expect, I believe.
Second, Yukon could improve its online store. Some hyperlinks don’t work properly and your TNT tracking system for delivery is absolutely terrible and frustrating. I was a little less excited about my bags arrival after receiving a bunch of utterly useless info from this TNT system. If I was the business owner, I would want to know it’s a bad customer experience. Standard FedEx tracking would be far better.
I did receive the bag quickly. It just showed up unannounced by your tracking system.
This is a perfect small bag to pack all your nick nacs if your headed into work or off to a friends. Holds my 13inch MacBook a small yeti water bottle and lots of little items. I’ve attached a pic comparing it to the largest bag they sell. Quality is 110%. They don’t miss any of the details!
Great quality very happy with this product looks great an functional take it everyday everywhere
Love it also purchased its big brother and the same quality mounted on my Harley-Davidson !
Recommend for all
As a bag connoisseur this purchase takes the cake. I’m so glad I spent time and researched which led me to find this company. I purchased this for my everyday bag and it fits everything I need just fine. I will say that for longer hauls I will be purchasing the Harper or Yukon in the near future once I decide on the style I like best. I also want to say I love the monogram and that I was able to get my full first name and it’s just subtle enough to blend into the bag perfectly. Truly a unique bag and experience.