Staying organized and having everything you need has never been easier with the Fort Selkirk briefcase. With so many pockets you’ll soon find that everything has its own place and you’ll never waste time digging through your briefcase to find just what you need. Five front pockets of different sizes are perfect for all your accessories, note pads, your phone, your wallet, and anything else. Two side pockets are great for other must-have items as well. A zippered back pocket keeps things safe and secure while multiple interior pockets protect not only your laptop and tablet but anything else you might need.
Lightweight and designed with multiple carrying options and to fit a 15-inch laptop, you’ll never want to go back to any other briefcase.
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- 100% Handmade
16.5" x 12" x 5.1" (42cm x 30.5cm x 13cm)
- 5.4 lbs - 2.4 kgs
- Exterior pockets: 5 front and 2 side small pockets, 1 zipper back pocket
- Interior pockets: 1 zipper compartment, 2 open pockets,2 pen holder 1 adjustable shoulder strap and top leather handle
- Two carrying options: Top leather grab handle or removable shoulder strap
- Unique design with classy looking, which makes it perfect for any occasion with any outfit, no matter for school, trip or business
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- 15" MacBook
- Other similarly-sized laptops
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Generally what I've noticed about Yukon is their attention to detail, like in this case, I bought this briefcase targetting a rigid, sturdy lining which is spacious and ensures my belongings are organized neatly. I'm glad that it has fulfilled these critical factors in an impressive manner.
Starting my professional life, I needed a suitable bag spacious enough to store my necessities with ease while maintaining a classy look which would make it compatible with the office environment and this bag met all those criteria without any drawbacks.
I bought this bag to take with me on my occasional business trips and it has been a great travel companion as the classy look this bag maintains is complementary to my formal attire and the sophisticated design helps it blend in with the office environment. I would suggest adding side pockets for quick access of commodities such as water bottles, etc.
This was my first ever purchase from Yukon, and initially, I was hesitant given the price charged, however, once I got my hands on this sumptuous bag, I was confident that it was worth the investment. A job well done, I must say.
Bein IT guy means that I require my safe carrying and quick access to my delicate gadgets and this briefcase ensures I do not have to worry about these issues. Besides the ergonomic shoulder straps makes it comfortable to carry.