Inventory reduction sale. Continental US Only!
Condition: Brand new/small imperfections of leather
No promo code required! The maximum discount has already been applied. No returns!
Our popular Frances backpack has been redesigned with brilliant new features. This sleek bag offers the ultimate in versatility and comfort. Keep all your essentials secure with large exterior pockets that zip shut with reliable YKK zippers. Two side pockets keep cellphones, keyrings, lipsticks, and water bottles within easy reach. The interior boasts a lined laptop compartment roomy enough to hold a 15” – 16” MacBook Pro, or any similarly sized laptop. This compartment has a snap-closure to hold your electronics safely in place. Three additional open pockets plus a handy built-in keychain holder make organization a breeze.
Ergonomic adjustable leather straps distribute weight evenly for optimal comfort. Caribou shoulder pads offer additional cushioning, and the top carry-handle offers grab and go convenience. This multipurpose bag has an additional trolley strap, making it the ideal travel backpack. Beautifully crafted of full-grain crazy horse leather, this stylish bag is perfect for the man or woman on-the-go. The hand-crafted backpack’s refined look is sophisticated enough for the workplace and rugged enough for the outdoors. For an extra-special touch, let Yukon add a monogram to make this backpack uniquely yours. Always travel in style with the multifunctional new Frances backpack!
- 15.7" x 11" x 4.3" (40cm x 28cm x 11 cm)
- Top Front Pocket: 11.4" x 8.66" - 29 cm x 22 cm
- Front Pocket: - 5.9" x 9.05" - 15 cm x 23 cm
- Side Pockets: 4.72" x 5.11" - 12 cm x 13 cm
- Interior Open Pocket: 9.05" x 6.69" - 23 cm x 17 cm
- Interior Open Pocket x 2 : 4.13" x 5.11" - 10.5 cm x 13 cm
- Back Zipper Pocket: 8.07" x 4.72" - 20.5 cm x 12 cm
3.08 lbs (1.40 kgs)
- Snap-closure laptop compartment.
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- YKK Zipper
- Exterior pockets: 2 zipper front pockets, 2 side pockets
- Interior pockets: 1 large compartment, 1 laptop compartment, and 3 pockets.
- Three carrying options: Adjustable leather straps, trolley strap, and top leather handle
- Built-in keychain holder
- Comes with softly padded, detachable Caribou shoulder pads.
- Comes with a drawstring dust bag.
- The unique color-changing ability that only crazy horse leather provides guarantees that each bag is one-of-a-kind
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Fits up to 15/16" MacBook Pro and similarly-sized laptops.
Perfect “personal item” for flights. It fits my laptop, charger, back pillow, blanket, toiletries, book, journal, etc., with my large water bottle on the side. I was not wishing for more space. It fits perfectly under the seat in front and all of the pockets made everything I needed in-flight accessible. Also the straps make it very comfortable to wear. Lastly, I didn’t notice any imperfections in the leather, so to me it is perfect.
I’ve been looking for a nice leather backpack for a while and jumped on the opportunity to buy one on sale from Yukon. All the reviews were great so my expectations were high.
Pros first: The bag itself is very high quality. It is built very well and seems to be durable. It is comfortable to wear and looks very stylish.
Cons: Simply not functional for my needs. Although it looks great and is built well, it just doesn’t work for me. I needed a bag that can fit a laptop, a notebook and possibly a change of clothes. From the pictures, the bag seemed to be able to fit a lot inside. I overestimated.
The leather is tough and may end up stretching out a bit over time.
If you need something similar, this bag won’t work. When the main compartment is packed full, the other compartments are too tight to fit anything else in, they might as well be for decoration.
If I could, I would have returned or exchanged this bag for another one, but the company policy doesn’t allow returns on “almost perfect” bags.
In the end, I’ll probably end up giving this bag away to a family member and continue looking for a bag from a different brand.
I wish I loved this bag more, it looks great and I’ve gotten a few compliments on it already, but it just doesn’t work for me.