This dark brown leather backpack is fully handcrafted to suit your daily needs while keeping you fashionable still! Adney backpack can be used as a leather travel backpack or leather backpack for laptops. Made out of crazy horse leather, not only is this backpack gorgeous, elegant, and classy but also the winner in terms of toughness and outstanding versatility. It is also super comfortable to wear, allowing you to carry it easily either at school, work, or outdoor trips.
Its cushy design doesn’t let you feel the weight in it as it distributes the weight evenly across the body of the bag, making it super convenient! Its neat, shiny brown style allows it to be either women’s leather backpack or men’s leather backpack. Having a plethora of pockets both in its exterior and interior, you will find it extremely useful to carry all kinds of things such as a laptop, water bottle, keys, etc.
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- 100% Handmade
- Cotton lining
- 14.6" X 11" X 6.3" (37cm x 28cm x 16cm)
- 3.3 lbs - 1.5 kgs
- Exterior pockets: Large front pocket, 2 side pockets, and 1 zipper pocket at the back
- Interior pockets: 1 Large compartment, 1 zipper pocket, and 2 slip pockets
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- The bag gets an authentic and unique vintage look with time
- Unique design with classy looking, which makes it perfect for any occasion with any outfit, no matter for school, trip or business
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
14" Size - Laptop Compartment
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, MacBook Pro Retina
- 13" Lenovo Thinkpad, Yoga, Ideapad
- 13" Asus Chromebook, Zenbook
- 13" HP Spectre
- Other similarly-sized PC Laptops
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The quality of the backpack is amazing! It has a great feel to it. The details gives it a very nice vintage look. It fits all my necessities for college and more.
This bag is just stunning, and the quality is amazing! I honestly believe the photos do not do this bag justice, it looks better in person!
I have been looking for a all leather backpack. I finally found one. Its elegant, smells good. I use it as a purse. Have gotten so many complaints on it.
Due to the presence of numerous well placed compartments, organizing my stuff has been made easier ever since I bought this backpack. It might not look like it, but this backpack, along with being classy and elegant, is quite robust as well. I would suggest keeping the side pockets open so things such as water bottles may fit in with ease.
I bought this backpack for my baby cousin, who just recently shifted into the city. She loved the sophisticated design of the backpack, and it has played a part for her in blending with the new atmosphere.