Teslin Leather Convertible Purse is the perfect Everything Purse. This adorable multipurpose purse has a detachable strap and quickly converts into a travel fanny pack, a crossbody wallet, a clutch, or a shoulder pocketbook. The interior is roomy enough for your cash, cards, and cellphone. An embossed front card pocket holds your I.D. or business cards, and the fold-over flap snaps securely shut.
The Teslin Purse is available in three sumptuous colors. The bag is hand-crafted by our talented artisans of authentic full-grain crazy horse leather. Sleek, clean lines highlight the beauty of the natural grain. Crazy horse leather has been prized for centuries due to its strength and natural color-changing abilities. This premium leather has the unique ability to turn bumps and scratches into a variety of multi-tonal hues, so the bag’s beauty increases with age, wear, and tear. This chic vintage purse is ideal for every occasion.
- 7.9"L x 4.9"H x 0.49"W (20cm x 12.5cm x 1cm)
- Adjustable strap from 22 inches (55 cm) to 45 inches (115 cm)
- 0.3 lbs - 150grams
- Main compartment for a large phone (iPhone 12 Pro Max) and mini essentials.
- 1 outer slip pocket for business cards/credit cards
- Secret large pocket on the back ensures maximum security and flexibility.
- Made of full-grain cowhide crazy horse leather
- Ready to ship.
- Converts into a travel fanny pack, a crossbody wallet, a clutch, or a shoulder pocketbook.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this little purse! I find it extremely practical. I can carry my essentials without a problem. Its durability and excellent quality will make it last for a lifetime. I love all their products!
I can't believe how well made and perfect this little bag is. The leather is buttery and has beautiful character. I can't wait for it to be safe to go to live shows so that I can bust this out and not have to stress the entire time about where my purse is. LOVE!
Ver practical and nice purse. I recommend it. Yukon bags should post prices in Canadian dollars like many companies do. The price was misleading.